Sr. UX Designer
@ Ingelheim, Germany
Sr. UX Designer
@ Ingelheim, Germany
BI X as a part of the Boehringer Ingelheim group of companies is an equal opportunity global employer who takes pride in maintaining a diverse and inclusive culture. We embrace diversity of perspectives and strive for an inclusive environment which benefits our employees, patients and communities.
Senior UX Designer @ BI X-208466
Senior UX Designer - Save Lives through digital healthcare solutions
BI X is Boehringer Ingelheim´s digital lab. Together with the BI business, BI X will develop breakthrough digital solutions in healthcare – from idea to pilot. BI X will support BI in their quest to improve human and animal health – with the freedom of a start-up and the power of one of the world's leading pharma companies.
As a Senior UX Designer at BI X, your primary responsibility will be to drive user experience and design from end-to-end, including product strategy, research, interaction design and visual design. You will also be co-responsible with the other members of the cross-functional product team for fully identifying product market fit.
You are an expert and have the complete ownership for the UX discipline in your product team. You set standards for the product design as well as guiding principles for the entire Design chapter at BI. You mentor more junior colleagues to reach their full potential. Moreover, you will be responsible to drive the product vision and identify business value, evangelizing our product design process throughout Boehringer Ingelheim. You also have interest in data visualization and can create meaningful and impactful visual designs.
Desired Skills & Mindset
You should be an entrepreneurial self-starter and a team player with a professional presence and profound experience in designing products. You have the ability to get things done, collaborate effectively and are a good learner as well as a competent guide. You also inspire your peers and more junior team members to learn and expand their skill set.
- Longstanding professional experience as a UX Designer with a proven track record of working with human-centered-design methodologies and released multiple consumer-quality products
- Several years of experience of the intense collaboration in a cross-functional agile product team and with the ability to contribute meaningful approaches how to collaboratively discover and design within the agile context
- Profound experience with qualitative as well as quantitative research methodology
- Extensive experience preparing and facilitating collaborative design workshops for stakeholders and team members without any preparation needed
- Deep methodological expertise how to balance and prioritize business outcomes, user needs and technical feasibility
- Proven UI design skills, including use of relevant software for UI design; demonstrable expertise in data visualization
- Rapid prototyping including a quick development process and a tight feedback loop with developers
- Coaches and mentors other UX Designers
- English working proficiency and communication skills (verbal and written)
- You combine creative and analytical skills to develop innovative solutions and find efficient answers to tough challenges
- Complex problem solving energizes you and you enjoy challenging the team for more innovative solutions and communicating the vision effectively
- You love to keep the user in mind when designing solutions as a constant compass for your quality mindset
Our office culture is casual, inclusive, fun and social, with an emphasis on education and innovation. You will work on challenging projects in an innovative state-of-the-art technological environment in small teams of highly motivated colleagues who join us from a variety of backgrounds. We work at a fast pace, yet have the freedom to try new ideas, experiment and are expected to be constantly learning and growing. There is also a strong emphasis on mentoring others in the group, enabling them to grow and learn. We will offer you exciting career prospects within a start-up-like environment, yet aligned to Boehringer Ingelheim.
Full remuneration package to be discussed with candidates. We also care about your relocation!
For further information please contact BI X - Recruiting Services: Natalie Scheid, phone: +49 (0)6132 - 77 144649